Book #1: Wanted By You
Book #2: Fantasized By You
Book #3: Pleasured By You
Book #4: Cherished By You
Book #5: Challenged By You
Book #6: Inspired By You
Book #7: Changed By You
These songs go along with the series as a whole. Each individual book will have its own playlist, but these songs are ones that remind me of the Love in the City series in general.
1. People Like Us – Kelly Clarkson
2. Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys
3. Team – Lorde
4. We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus
5. It’s Time – Imagine Dragons
6. Hey Brother – Avicii
7. Paradise – Coldplay
8. Yes – LMFAO
9. You Gotta Be – Des’ree
10. Who Gon Stop Me – Jay-Z & Kayne West
11. Carry On – Fun.
12. Addicted to Love – Florence + The Machine
13. Brave – Sara Bareilles
14. Have You Ever Seen The Rain? – CCR
15. Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls) – Foster the People
16. Feel Good Inc – Gorillaz
17. Gotta Get Thru This – Daniel Bedingfield
18. Some Nights – Fun.
19. Hard Out Here – Lily Allen
20. I’m Alright – Kenny Loggins
21. Roar – Katy Perry
22. Kickstart My Heart – Motley Crue
23. LoveGame – Lady Gaga
24. Lucky Ones – Lana Del Rey
25. My Kinda Lover – Billy Squier
26. Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
27. None of Your Business – Salt-N-Pepa
28. This Is What Makes Us Girls – Lana Del Rey
29. F**k You – Lily Allen
30. Hypnotize – Notorious B.I.G.
31. Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) – The Offspring
32. Cum On Feel The Noize – Quiet Riot
33. Raise Your Glass – P!nk
34. SexyBack – Justin Timberlake feat Timbaland
35. Rockin’ Into The Night – .38 Special
36. This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
37. Timebomb – Kylie Minogue
38. Bad Medicine – Bon Jovi
39. Whoomp! There It Is – Tag Team
40. Work Hard, Play Hard – Wiz Khalifa
I am in withdrawal from Love In The City! Please please please throw us a bone of the release for the next one? I wanna read Paige’s story SO bad. You’re killing me here! 😢
Thank you so much for loving my Love in the City gang as much as I do! If I knew a release date, I would be shouting it from rooftops and all over social media and my website here. I usually don’t announce or pick a date until I have the book completely finished (including edits). I don’t want to tell my readers one thing and then have something happen where I might have to push it back and then upset readers. That’s why I don’t have a release date yet. I want to share her story, but I’m currently still in the middle of writing it. When I set a date, I promise I will let everyone know! Thank you again for wanting her story so much! She’s one whose story I’ve been excited to tell since the very beginning. 🙂
Hi Steph! I grew up in Central Kansas and have read your 4 Love In The City books, When will book #5 come out? I keep track-reading the others patiently waiting for more! Love them! Thanks so much!
Thank you so much, Patricia! A fellow Kansan, so cool!! I’m currently in the process of writing book #5, but once I’m done, I will announce a release date for it! So thrilled you’re enjoying the Love in the City gang! 🙂
When is the release date for your next book about Paige
Hey, Josie! I’m actually just finishing up writing it! When it’s done with edits, I’ll set a release date and announce it here on my website in a post as well as on all my social media. Thanks! I’m so excited to share Paige’s story. 🙂
Are you working on a great story for Cash yet?? I am ready!
His book is all plotted out, I promise! But Max and Whitley’s book will be out before his. I have to save the best for last 😉 But I think both of their stories will be pretty great! Lots of fun happening for 2017!