- Food: American, Chicken strips and fries
- Snack: Willy Wonka Shockers
- Dessert: Ice cream cake
- Drink: Water, White Cherry Powerade, Whiskey sours
- Color: Black
- Book: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Movie: The Breakfast Club
- TV Show: Friends
- Song: “Beautiful” by Eminem
- Hobby: Reading
- Sport: Basketball, Tennis
- Motto/Quote: “Only dreams come to sleepers”
A few things about me…
- I’m an avid reader, and was very active in the reading program during my years in 4-H. I prefer hard copies over ecopies, but both my physical library and my Kindle library are continuously growing.
- I collect a lot of movies, and I incorporate movie quotes into conversations. I also favor the TV shows: Grey’s Anatomy, Revenge, Shameless, Scandal, New Girl, Sex and the City, Friends, The Office and The Big Bang Theory. I’m also really into Cold Case Files and Dateline or anything murder-related.
- I have a huge fear of pregnancy, and it started when I was a freshman in high school when we were forced to watch a live birth video during health class and I passed out. Even listening to women tell stories of their pregnancies makes me anxious. I’ve even inquired about voluntarily tying my tubes. My doctor told me no.
- I’m a big Kansas Jayhawks basketball fan. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!
- I’m full of sarcasm and bluntly honest about most things.
- I have a tattoo on my left shoulder blade of a cross, heart, and peace sign all interlinked together (faith, love, and peace).
- I can socialize with anybody, but I have my introverted moments where I need to recharge and be alone.
- My fifteen minutes of fame came the day I was born. I was the first baby of harvest. In Kansas, that’s a big deal.
- My dog is the love of my life. He is the sweetest:
Toy picker upper in training https://t.co/Yu7iAcMimb
— Steph Nuss (@StephNuss13) December 7, 2013
Could you add me to your newsletter I can’t find it.